Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by [the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679] (the “GDPR”)
aehweb.co.uk is the owner of this website controls how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
If after reviewing this policy you have any questions or privacy concerns please send an e-mail to: email@example.com or write to:
30 Levenhowe Road
Balloch, Alexandria West Dunbartonshire G83 8LS
How do we process your personal data?aehweb.co.uk complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date. by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data. by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To maintain our own accounts and records.
- To operate the aehweb.co.uk web site and deliver the services that individuals have requested, in the way of form submittions or emails
- We only keep data when people contact us and are required to contact them for the running of aehweb.co.uk and future work on their own websites or social media accounts
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
We will not share your personal information with any other third party except when other parties that require it regarding your insurance cover that has been taken out with us.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will hold your personal information on our systems only for as long as is necessary.
We use the following criteria to determine how long to retain your personal data:
Information to fulfil our legal obligations (e.g. financial record keeping) – 7 years
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: -
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which aehweb.co.uk holds about you;
- The right to request that aehweb.co.uk corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for aehweb.co.uk to retain such data;
- The right to request that aehweb.co.uk provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability).
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office. (ICO website - https://ico.org.uk/ ICO helpline - 0303 123 1113)
Some of our web pages utilise "cookies". A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
Some cookies are necessary for the operation of our website, if you choose to block them some aspects of the site may not work for you. Non necessary cookies are only set when you have given your explicit consent to their use. Such cookies included those set by our statistics package Google Analytics and DoubleClick for Publishers and Affiliate Window tracking cookies.